What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form or respond to an advertisement.
When requesting information through our site, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, telephone number, company affiliation, job title, zip code, and comments. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
When you use this web site, your browser may communicate anonymous information regarding your web site activity. This information includes IP address, browser data (such as type and edition), pages visited, length of time on each page, and similar metrics.
What do we use your information for?
Information we collect from you may be used in one or more of the following ways:
- To respond to your request for information.
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We strive to improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To improve our marketing effectiveness. We aggregate information provided by you and others to institute and make changes in our marketing initiatives.
- To send periodic emails. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include simple unsubscribe instructions and an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, you may instruct Solvaire Technologies L.P. to alter the personal and private information about yourself that it stores and to cease processing that information as part of its marketing activities. To do so, you may submit an Opt Out Request or an Information Change Request.
Opt-Out and Information Change Requests
You have the option to request that Solvaire Technologies L.P. take any of the following actions regarding its use and storage of your personal information.
- Provide you with a copy of the information about you that it has retained.
- Stop processing your personal information for marketing purposes.
- Correct errors in your personal information as stored in its database.
- Update your personal information to reflect changes.
You may make changes to personal information that you or others have previously provided to us about you by filling out the form on the Solvaire contact page and directing Solvaire, through the comments section, to change or delete or show you information we have retained about you in our records. You must inform us precisely of the information that you previously provided that is to be changed or deleted, and you must provide contact information that makes it possible for us to verify your identity. For your protection, no request will be honored without verification that the identity of the person making the request matches the identity of the person whose information is retained with us.
Solvaire Technologies L.P.
Two Gateway Center
Pittsburgh, PA 15222